The privacy of our customers has always been of utmost importance to Stor-N-Lok. Our concern for your privacy is no different in the electronic age.
Our Internet Policy is:
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Stor-N-Lok Software or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- We do not create “cookies” (A “cookie” is a file placed on your hard drive by a Web site that could be malicious) for the purpose of monitoring your activity. The only cookie that is created is when you elect to save your login credentials (“Save Login?”). This cookie is used to automatically log you into your account upon the next visit to Stor-N-Lok web site. This is NOT a requirement to use our web site and is completely optional. This feature is provided as a convenience.